ModiFit Retro Weightlifting Belt Hand Made in UK
Get it between -
Shipping to the UK is free on orders over £30.
Custom Belts have free worldwide shipping.
- 🇬🇧UK🇬🇧: 1-2 days with Royal Mail Tracked 24
- 🇺🇸USA🇺🇸: 2-3 days with DHL or UPS
- 🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦: 3-5 days with DHL or UPS
- 🇪🇺Europe🇪🇺: 1-4 days with DHL or UPS (choice of express or economy)
- 🇦🇺Australia🇦🇺: 2-4 days with UPS or DHL
- 🇯🇵Japan🇯🇵: 4-5 days with UPS or DHL
- 🌍Rest of world🌏: 7-14 days International Tracked services
The following countries have customs fees included in the price, which means there are no hidden fees to get your order delivered:
- European Union
Rest of world will depend on your country, usually around £20 / $25USD equivalent for custom belts.
These fees will be levied by your countries customs agency, but collected by the shipping company (i.e. DHL or UPS). Drop us a message if you have any questions regarding fees.
Returns / Exchanges
There are no returns or exchanges on custom belts. Non-custom items have a 365 day return period. For full info click here.
How To Measure
- Measure at belly button
- Do not rely on trouser / jeans size
- On prong belts aim to be half way along range
- On lever belts aim to be 3/4 the way along range
Knee Sleeve Size
- Measure knee size:
- Place tape measure around middle of knee when straight
- For elbow sleeves, use the same method
- Size overlap considerations:
- You may fall between two sizes
- Both sizes suitable for lifting
- Larger quads: consider larger size
- Sizes range from Small to 7XL, suitable for waist measurements from 22" to 55"
- Each belt is handcrafted in the UK, ensuring superior quality and durability
- Constructed in the Olympic weightlifting style, with a 4" back width tapering to 2.5" at the sides
- Made from two pieces of 3.5mm thick vegetable-tanned leather for exceptional toughness and longevity
- Features an understated embossed logo on the back
- Equipped with a sturdy double-prong black roller buckle for a secure fit
- Comes with one robust belt loop
- Gradually tans darker over time to give unique patina
- Backed by a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind
Our affordable range of handmade, retro-style weightlifting belts:
- Each belt is crafted from two pieces of 3.5mm thick vegetable-tanned leather, ensuring superior durability and resilience.
- The edges of the belt are skived (chamfered), making it comfortable to wear during intense workout sessions.
- With a thickness of about 7-8mm, the belt provides more support than typical belts, while still offering flexibility for deep squats due to the 2.5" tapered sides.
- The 4" high back ensures optimal support and comfort during lifting.
- The two pieces of leather are glued and stitched together, creating a supple yet supportive belt that offers excellent support during those big squat or deadlift sets.
- Over time, the leather will develop a unique patina based on your usage, storage habits, and even sweat patterns, adding a personalised touch to your belt.
- Vegetable-tanned leather is processed using a traditional bark method, resulting in a durable leather that stands the test of time.
- Please note that as it's a natural product, proper care is crucial. Don't leave it at the bottom of your gym bag beneath wet gym clothes or old towels - give it the care it deserves.
Special offer: Add a pair of heavy wrist straps and handmade leather deadlifting straps to your purchase for just £20 (RRP £32.98) - that's a massive 40% off retail price!
We've rated product performance for different training styles to make sure you're choosing the best equipment for your needs!
CUSTOM BELTS DESIGNED & HAND CRAFTED IN THE UK 🇬🇧
EMPOWER YOUR LIFT
Rule the day and stand out from the crowd with your very own, personalised powerlifting belt that empowers you to put in your best effort. Make it your own with custom embroidery, colour-combos and more with our simple, easy-to-use order form.
Industry-leading Mobility Accessories
Make Powerlifting A Priority
When it comes to your safety and reaching your full potential, only the best gear will do. Our belts, straps and sleeves are designed with topnotch materials here in the UK to help you get the most out of your lift, each and every time.
FIND YOUR PERFECT BELT
NOT SURE WHICH BELT IS FOR YOU?
Take our 30-second belt-finder quiz and we'll find the perfect weightlifting belt for your needs, so you can reach your full potential and stand out on the gym floor.
We are based in the UK (Bridgend) and ship all over the world. Custom Belts ship for free! Your order supports a small family owned business, obsessed with making the best weightlifting belts possible. We try to reply to enquiries as quickly as possible - either jump on live chat in the corner or drop us an email at email@example.com.