Xtreme Muscle Roller – GOOD RESULTS!
I have had the muscle roller for about a week now and I have been using it everyday. I have to say I’m very happy with it. It’s not painfull AT ALL, it’s helpfull for my back problems and it’s also very relaxing, it’s like getting a massage at home 🙂
Very happy with it, I so recomend it.
Xtreme Foam Roller | Muscle Roller
Wanting a deeper muscle tissue massage? The surface of the Xtreme Foam Roller contains specially designed raised blocks that are firm, but flexible, much like the thumbs of a massage therapist. As you roll over the top of the muscle roller, the raised blocks continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions. The roller blocks are firmer than muscle tissue, but much softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions. Through simple techniques, you can control the amount of pressure the roller apply to your body. The raised block are closely spaced to one another, so several of them simultaneously contact your body during most exercises.
The Xtreme Foam Roller is the perfect tool for athletes looking to mobilise and recover in time for their next WOD. The unique bumps knead your muscles and knots relieving stress and reducing soreness. The Xtreme Foam Roller is smaller than the standard foam roller, so fits in your bag easily. It is tough as old boots so you know it will take a good beating! Put it in your bag for both before and after training mobilisation!
Xtreme Foam Roller Info
- Simply roll over the firm, raised and flexible blocks of the muscle roller and it will gently stretch and knead muscle and fascia in all directions to provide you with your own personalised sports massage.
- By adapting your bodies point of contact to the roller, you are able to specifically target muscle groups and control the pressure applied to your body.
- Deactivates muscular trigger points and improves circulation.
- Reduces muscle spasms.
- Improves tissue flexibility.
- Reduces DOMs after training.
- Dimensions 31.5cm x 12.5cm x 12.5cm.