The Travel Mobility Pack is the ultimate set for any traveling CrossFitter looking to keep mobile while away on holiday or business! Consisting of the awesome micro foam roller, Mini Red Resistance Band and the awesome Lacrosse Massage Ball. The Travel Mobility Pack is perfect for anyone who is dedicated to their mobilisation and consists of some of the best mobility tools currently available.
Travel Mobility Pack consists of:
1 x Micro Foam Roller
The Mobility Tools Standard Foam Roller is an essential piece of kit that should be in the bag of every athlete! Self massage and foam rolling are cheaper than a sports massage and just as effective. You can target key areas that are sore and get instant feedback, stopping to target areas which are particularly tight and sore. Available in a range of colours including Black, Purple and Orange.
- Manipulates Soft Tissue – Like a Massage Therapist
- The surface of the roller contains specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible
- As you roll over the top of the roller, the bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions.
- helps restore flexibility, and brings quick relief to common types of muscular pain
- The roller’s bumps are firmer than muscle tissue, but much softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions.
1 x 41″ Mini Red Resistance Band
The red mini resistance band is a great band for warming up joints, rehabbing injuries and general mobility work. There are also a few options for strength work like squats, deadlifts as well as for pull ups and dips.
- Available as a single unit or as a pair
- 2080mm x 12.5mm x 4.5mm (2.08m or 41″ is the standard gym band length)
- Resistance of approximately 14kg per band
You can use the red mini resistance band for the following mobility work:
- Rotator Cuff work – internal rotation, external rotation, abduction – can all be performed when the band is anchored.
- Scapular stability – either use one band tied to a squat rack or rig and work on your scapular stability and activation.
- Deltoids – Side raises, front raises and band ‘dislocates’ can be performed to rehab shoulders and keep them working optimally.
- Triceps – light for ‘skull crushers’
1 x Massage Lacrosse Ball
Who would have thought that one of the most effective mobility tools would be one of the least expensive? Lacrosse balls just happen to have the perfect firmness to allow for effective treatment. This efficacy is further improved by the fact that the athlete is able to target the area themselves.