Mobility Set Trio, The ultimate set for any athlete looking to keep mobile. Consisting of:
1 x Black Regener8 Foam Roller v2.0
- Manipulates Soft Tissue – Like a Massage Therapist
- The surface of the roller contains specially designed bumps that are firm, but flexible
- As you roll over the top of the roller, the bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions.
- helps restore flexibility, and brings quick relief to common types of muscular pain
- The roller’s bumps are firmer than muscle tissue, but much softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions.
1 x Voodoo Floss Band
The Voodoo Floss Band is an essential performance tool and should be a staple in the gym bag of every athlete looking to improve range, restore joint mechanics, or unglue matted down or previously injured tissue. Compression tack and flossing (Voodoo Flossing) works on many levels; including re-perfusing tissues that have become stiff or gone cold after injury, and by compressing swelling out of tissues and joints.
Because the Voodoo band can be used while actually performing the movement the athlete is trying to change, its effect on sliding surface and restoration and tissue mobilization is unmatched.
1 x Lacrosse Ball
Who would have thought that one of the most effective mobility tools would be one of the least expensive? Lacrosse balls just happen to have the perfect firmness to allow for effective treatment. This efficacy is further improved by the fact that the athlete is able to target the area themselves.