Features 3 in 1 Foam Roller:
- Material: Foam (PE – Polyethylene)
- Size: 15 x 46 cm
- Colours: Grey & Orange
- Grey Outer Roller Size: 15 x 46 cm
- Orange Middle Roller Size: 10 x 46 cm
- Massage Stick: 3.5 x 45 cm
- The 3 in 1 Foam Roller is great tool for stretching, promoting flexibility and myofascial release! Alleviates muscle and soft tissue tightness of the upper and lower back, IT band, hamstring, adductors, upper arm, and much more!
- The Massage Roller Stick ideal used before and after exercise to increase the circulation, using the Massage Roller Stick will help to reduce muscle soreness, aches and pains. Ideal for travel
- Suitable for: quads, calves, legs, thighs, arms, ITB, hamstrings, achilles, neck and shoulders. Great for personal trainers.
- The high density Foam Roller stretches muscles and tendons, breaks down soft tissue adhesion, and soothes tight fascia while increasing blood flow and circulation to the soft tissues.
How It Works:
- Using your own body weight and a Foam Roller, you can perform a self-massage or Myofascial release. By applying gentle, sustained pressure on the soft tissues, Myofascial release results in softening and lengthening of the fascia. Myofascial release has been shown to relieve various muscle and joint pains such as IT band syndrome and shin splints as well as improving flexibility and range of motion.
There are 3 delivery options to UK residents:
-> Royal Mail 48 Tracked: 2 – 3 day tracked service that costs £3.95
-> Royal Mail 24 Tracked: 1 – 2 day tracked service that costs £4.95
-> Courier Next Working Day: 1 day tracked service with a 2 hour delivery slot that costs £5.95 (excludes NI, Highlands and Islands)
We dispatch orders 2pm every day so if you order before this time on a week day your order will be dispatched that day. Please note neither of the three service is guaranteed in terms of time. Sometimes parcels get delayed which is out of our control, lost packages will of course be replaced or refunded, but we cannot refund carriage costs because of delays to deliveries. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for full info.
We offer free delivery on UK orders over £30. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands will go through Royal Mail. Please note, as per our terms and conditions, the next day service is not guaranteed, nor are you able to claim a refund on non-delivery next day. In the last 12 months 98.5% of our shipments with DPD were either delivered next day or a delivery attempt was made (i.e. if the item wasn’t delivered it was because the recipient was out). That means only 1.5% of items were either delayed or misplaced at the depot temporarily. For full info on your rights please see the Terms & Conditions page.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. It is important to us that you are delighted with your purchase but if for any reason you are not, and feel the need to send the item back, we offer a 35 DAY returns policy, starting from the date of order. If you are not happy or you need to change something, the easiest thing to do is to email us so that we both have a record of it. The delivery slip will have information about returning for an exchange or refund on the back (a short form asking you to write 1-2 words in a box). We are happy to exchange any item for you at no extra charge for UK customers (you will need to cover postage of item sent back to us). Overseas customers will need to pay for postage of the replacement item. If an item is damaged or the wrong item was sent we will usually cover return postage.
For a refund you will need to return your order to us within 35 days of making your order (5 weeks). After this time you will no longer be eligible for a refund. We aim to process your refund the same week it arrives back with us. Items being returned for a refund will need to be returned in new condition and with the original packaging.
If you would like to view our full Terms and Conditions please follow this link.
Our address for exchanges and refunds is:
Tondu Enterprise Centre
Items are returned at your own cost. We would recommend UK customers sending 2nd class. Please note returning an order is at your cost so it is up to you to decide which service you opt for. If the item fails to arrive with us again that is for you to take up with Royal Mail. We are not responsible for lost returns. Please ensure that you do not return an item without a note inside with your name and order number, as we won’t be able to ascertain who the order is from without this.