These are my favourite leggings for WODS, they don’t come down or expose my backside, they are not low waist and they are really supportive and comfortable. Most importantly they don’t show sweat marks and don’t go see through when squatting. Love these leggings!!! Please make more in different designs!
The Women’s Sports Leggings are a versatile and essential piece for any activity or post exercise recovery. With an impressive list of features and benefits, these graduated tights are breathable and lightweight, yet supportive to major muscles. Body firming and ideal for both low and high impact training, competition or recovery demands.
- 260gsm material weight (50 denier Italian Lycra fabric)
- 80% Polyamide/ 20% Elastane / Spandex
- 12-15mmHg compression power
- UPF 50+ for sun protection
- Reduced number of seams and those that are present are flat to reduce chafing and to provide maximum comfort and enhanced compressive value, meaning you can concentrate on the game or your intense training.
- Wicking treatment for excellent moisture management – keeping you cool and dry in hot weather, meaning your body won’t overheat.
- Anti-bacterial coating helps to keep your body cool and free of germs and bacteria.
Women’s Sports Leggings Features
The ModiFit Women’s Athletic Tights delivers 3 main benfits to training and is broken down into the following:
1. Train. | 2. Compete. | 3. Recover.
1. Train: ModiFit athletic garments feature graduated compression zones to aid circulation and higher venous return (deoxygenated blood in the circulatory system) resulting in a faster removal of lactic acid, improved warm-up time and the ability to train harder for longer.
2. Compete: The constant compression from ModiFit can reduce muscle oscillation by up to 50%, resulting in decreased energy expenditure, increased muscle endurance and strength. The enhanced garment fit and freedom of movement obtained from LYCRA ® SPORT fabric can provide comfort for the athlete in demanding physical activities.
3. Recover: After your match or training, Compression can reduce muscles soreness and delayed onset muscle soreness by up to 30% which is associated with reduced swelling, improved recovery and a quicker return to training.