Hand Made in Wales – ModiFit Elite 10mm Single Prong or Lever Powerlifting Belt. Now customized to your design! You will get to chose from the leather colour (image swatch to follow in the image gallery) and also choose a design to be laser etched into the back of the belt.
This is high quality leather, sourced in the UK, manufactured and assembled in Wales. The belt is made from 3 pieces of leather and measures 10mm thick, though there will be some slight variation due to it being natural product. There are 2 layers of leather with a layer of light olive suede leather on the inside which is super soft and comfortable. You have the option to have any design on the back you like (please provide the design or at least pictures of the sort of thing you want), you will also be able to choose the leather colour you want. We will let you know how long it will take to make, but usually it will be around 21 days (depending on how busy we are). As they are made to order you cannot return for a refund if you do not like it or it doesn’t fit. If there is a fault we will fix the item. This is in line with Consumer Contract Regulations (CCRs).
There are 3 layers of leather that make up this belt:
- Outer Layer – 2.5/3mm Decozia Brown Split Leather
- Middle Layer – 5mm Vegetable Tanned Beige Leather
- Inner Layer – 2mm Suede Leather
All 3 leathers are sourced from UK tanners, with the hides then hand cut in the workshop in Wales before being assembled, laser etched (around the corner from us) and packed ready to be whisked off to you.
Custom Powerlifting Belt – Order Info
- Place order for belt
- We will contact you to find out what you would like on your belt and what colour. We will send a proof for you to agree (and also any leather colours if they differ from the site). Once the proof has been agreed the order cannot be cancelled.
- As the item is customized you cannot return for a refund if it doesn’t fit or you don’t like the design.
- We’ll let you know how long you’re going to have to wait.
- Please note you can choose from a different colour, standard is the Decozia Brown Split Leather, but there’s loads of options from Dark Brown to Pink, Turqoise, you name it we can get it!
These are to IPF spec from Technical Rule Book 2014 (updated January 2014).
Available in any size you like. We will ask you to measure around your waist at your belly button. We will then create the belt so that you sit in the middle of the set of holes. If you think you’re going to lose weight or gain weight we can make it so you sit further to the top or bottom.
We’ve rated product performance for different training styles to make sure you’re choosing the best equipment for your needs!
|Metcons || |
|Heavy Squats || |
|Deadlifting || |
|Olympic Lifting || |
|Robustness || |
Meets IPF Spec – Not IPF Approved
These are to IPF spec from Technical Rule Book 2014 (updated January 2014). Please note, these are heavy duty powerlifting belts that will be really stiff when you first get it. If you’ve used a decent powerlifting belt before you will know this and know it takes a bit of time for it to break in! Fortunately, as these are our Elite belts, the leather is already pretty soft, so break-in time will be minimal!
Belt is 4″ wide (10cm).
Segment from IPF Rule Book detailing belt dimensions:
Competitors may wear a belt. If worn, it shall be on the outside of the lifting suit.
Materials and Construction:
(a) The main body shall be made of leather, vinyl or other similar non-stretch material in one or more
laminations which may be glued and / or stitched together.
(b) It shall not have additional padding, bracing or supports of any material either on the surface or
concealed within the laminations of the belt.
(c) The buckle shall be attached at one end of the belt by means of studs and / or stitching.
(d) The belt may have a buckle with one or two prongs or “quick release” type (“quick release”
referring to lever.)
(e) A tongue loop shall be attached close to the buckle by means of studs / or stitching.
(f) The name of the lifter, the lifter’s nation, state or club may appear on the outside of the belt.
1. Width of belt maximum 10 cm.
2. Thickness of belt maximum 13 mm along the main length.
3. Inside width of buckle maximum 11 cm.
4. Outside width of buckle maximum 13 cm.
5. Tongue loop maximum width 5 cm.
6. Distance between end of belt and far end of tongue loop maximum 25 cm.